Crafting experiences becomes easy with Fastory!
Our aim is to make it simple for brands to craft immersive experiences that play out across web, mobile apps and especially social media channels with a unique tool, designed for companies.
We also want to make as simple as possible for brands to create experiences for Snapchat or Instagram.
Before diving in, you can take look at the Fastory Lexicon, to make sure you understand this guide. 😉
Simply follow these 4 steps to create stunning experiences
First of all, you'll need to have a Fastory account to create experiences. Once you're logged in, simply click on the "+ New experience" button to proceed:
1. Choose a format
You can create Video Stories or Web Experiences with Fastory:
Web Experiences mostly answer website traffic/conversion, product selling or Lead Generation goals;
- Video Stories created with Fastory are completely compatible with Instagram and Snapchat stories. They answer to Brand Awareness or Social Engagement goals.
For more details about this topic, read "How to choose between Microsite, Video Story, or Landing Page?"
2. Choose a theme
Several public themes are already available in our gallery.
Themes allow you to get different atmospheres for the same content. They ensure design consistency. Note that you can also contact us in order to activate the "Custom Themes" Add-on.
Our pre-created themes are all different and contain:
- animated cover: this is the first screen of your exxperience. In the background, you'll find a video or a picture. Over it, you can put an animated headline, a logo and a text area;
- colors: each theme has a different color scheme, which will be applied on backgrounds, texts, borders, buttons, etc.;
- effects: effects impact the way texts appear on the experience. Each theme has its own effects;
... Plus, you can also create your own theme! Click here to see how.
3. Customize your experience
Now, you can customize your experience's content. You can edit texts, pictures, videos, etc. for each existing screen. A lot of components are available, click here to discover them all!
You can also add new screens with a simple click on the "+" in the screen timeline.
Note: you can't add another screen in a Landing page.
Then, you're asked to choose the screen type you want to add (content, game, contest, etc.)
You can preview your experience in the "Preview" tab.
4. Publish and share
When your experience is ready to be shared with the world, publish it.
This will push the content online and it will be accessible through a URL (which you can customize).
If the experience you've just create is an Instagram & Snapchat Story, you'll also receive an email with files (one for each screen). Download these files and then upload them on Snapchat or Instagram.