Crafting experiences becomes easy with Fastory!
Our aim is to make it simple for brands to craft immersive experiences that play out across web, mobile apps and especially social media channels with a unique tool, designed for companies.
Before diving in, you can take look at the Fastory Lexicon, to make sure you understand this guide. 😉
1. Create an experience
- from your workspace, click on the
Experiencetab and then
- click on
2. Select a game screen
- choose a screen (content, games etc.)
- click on
- add a title to your experience
Once the creation is done, you arrive on the workspace studio.
3. Choose a theme
Several public themes are already available in our gallery. Themes allow you to get different atmospheres for the same content. They ensure design consistency.
Our pre-created themes are all different and contain:
- animated cover: this is the first screen of your experience. In the background, you'll find a video or a picture. Over it, you can put an animated headline, a logo and a text area;
- colors: each theme has a different color scheme, which will be applied on backgrounds, texts, borders, buttons, etc.;
- effects: effects impact the way texts appear on the experience. Each theme has its own effects;
... Plus, you can also create your own theme! Click here to see how.
4. Customize your experience
Now, you can customize your experience's content. You can edit texts, pictures, videos, etc. for each existing screen. A lot of components are available, click here to discover them all!
You can also add new screens with a simple click on the "+" in the screen timeline.
Note: you can't add another screen in a Landing page.
Then, you're asked to choose the screen type you want to add (content, game, contest, etc.)
You can preview your experience in the "Preview" tab.
5. Publish and share
When your experience is ready to be shared with the world, publish it. This will push the content online and it will be accessible through a URL (which you can customize).
See also the article on how to publish an experience.