You can schedule some of the screens from your experience so they display at a specific moment. You just have to set up a date of opening and closing.
1. Schedule the display of a screen
- Click on the screen you want to schedule
- Go in the settings and in
- Select a time zone
- Set up the opening and closing dates (out of this dates, the screen will be hidden of your experience)
- Publish or update your experience
By passing your cursor on the calendar in the timeline of the screen, you will find the scheduled dates.
2. Hide a screen instantly
You can also hide a screen from the experience without scheduling a date by checking the option
hide the screen from the experience in
3. All the screens hidden
If all the screens from your experience are hidden, this is what will appear when a user will click on your experience :
If you want to display a closing screen with your content, you can let a screen displayed and personalize it as you want :
4. Impact on the game URL
Each screen from your experience has its own Url
If you hide and then display one or several screens, the URLs could be modified in game.
Discover also :