1. What is the Bot feature?
This feature enables you to collect data from your audience with a personalized, rich-media experience. Your conversion rate with a Bot will be higher than with a classic entry-form.
2. Creating a Bot
- Start from an existing experience, or create a new one.
- You'll find the Bot tab directly in the left hand-side menu:
- Click on New Bot. You'll see a preview of the Bot on the right hand side of the screen.
- Give a name to your Bot.
3. What are the trigger options?
- Pin: this type of Bot will appear in all your landing pages and in all your microsite's screens. This is a good option if you want to collect data continuously.
- Trigger on screen: this option will enable you linking the Bot to one or several screen(s). Select the experience and the screen you want your Bot to appear on. Click on the "+" to trigger it on another screen.
4. How will the Bot display?
The Bot can open from three different ways:
- automatically: the Bot will automatically show when you will open the screen where it has been set up;
- notify (available only for pinned Bots): a notification will appear, visitors will click on the widget to open the Bot manually;
- button: you can add a Bot button in your screen.