What is the Hub?
Your Hub is a space where you can find all your experiences. This is a URL you can share with your fans, for them to access your experiences.
1. How to publish your experiences on the Hub
Before customizing your Hub, you need to create experiences.
To create an experience, check out this article.
- Only experiments with published status will appear in the Hub
- Enable the
Display on the huboption from the studio of your experiment go to the
publishtab then to
2. How to set up your Hub?
Once your experiences have been created, you can customize your hub with your brand colors.
In your workspace:
- Go to
Update the Hub information:
- Give your hub a name (your users will be able to see this information);
- write a description;
- Choose a background image and an avatar;
Show "Home" button
This mode allows you to view your stories one by one. Just click on the house icon (top right) to return to all your stories.
Show "More Experiences" sidebar
This mode allows you to display all your stories from the sidebar located on the side. This allows you to have an overview and quickly switch from one to another.
- Fill in your social networks so that they can be accessible from your Hub
- Display your hub on your website by copying the iframe,
- Remove the hub from your workspace