When you create a mobile game, you can decide to add the "share and refer" option.
This option allows you to increase the visibility of your publication and your participants can share it with their friends, colleagues and thus increase their chance to win.
1. Set up the add-on from the bot
- Go to your bot settings
Sharing and Sponsorship
- Don't forget to link your bot to the experiment
- Add a message
- Activate the networks you want to share with
Once you have set up the add-on in the bot, publish your experience
- Go to the
- Publish the experience
Once the experience is published, go to the Share tab
- Fill in the Facebook and/or Twitter metas
The metas allow to display the visual and to detail the share.
2. How to share from experience
Once you have published the experience, participants will be able to share the game by clicking on the Share button.
A modal is displayed with all the networks, choose the network you want to share then.
3. How to retrieve all the data related to the share
- From the experiment, go to the Audience page
- Select the experiment, the bot
- Click on Edit table and select Code
- Then export the CSV file
- You will find in the visitor ID column, the sponsor code
- In the code column you will find the code that corresponds to the sponsor
In the picture above, Fanny Hardant is Delphine's godchild