Thanks to the HubSpot integration, Fastory actions (such as screen views, or microsite/landing page interactions) automatically appear in the appropriate contact timeline.
Before You Start
Make sure the "HubSpot integration" Add-on is enabled:
If you can't see the "ON/OFF" button, click on the "Contact us" button of the Add-on in order to get a quote or more information about Fastory pricing plans.
Using the HubSpot integration
- select the Microsite or Landing Page format;
- go on the "Share" tab, "Share" sub-tab at the top of the screen:
3. scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the orange "Connect" button in the HubSpot section (you'll be able to disconnect your HubSpot account from there later if you want to):
4. grant access to Fastory app to connect HubSpot to your Fastory account:
You can check that the integration is activated in your HubSpot settings > Apps section. The Fastory app should appear:
Tracking activities within HubSpot
Now that HubSpot is connected to your Fastory account, you'll be able to track the users' interactions on your Landing Pages and Microsites:
Insights from your microsites
Everytime a user visits a screen of your microsite, the information will be sent to your Hubspot account.
Sessions and all information referred will be then added to your Hubspot insights. For example, sessions from the Fastory microsite will be added to the "Sessions", "Traffic Metrics" or "Engagement Metrics" Hubspot reports (in the Web Analytics category):
Contacts Data and Insights
When a visitor will be identified (through forms for example), he will be added or updated on your Hubspot account with the data which has been collected from Fastory
- new created users will appear on the "Most Recently Created Contact" Hubspot report;
- just like sessions, insights about contacts will be available in reports from the "Contact" category on Hubspot reports library;
- sessions and data about their visits will be displayed on contacts timeline in order to let you know when a contact has visited a microsite and how he behaved on it.
Custom property in HubSpot
In HubSpot, properties hold basic information about a contact, such as the first name, the last name and the email address.
In addition to HubSpot's default contact properties, you can create a custom property to learn more about the people watching your experiences:
culture (Single-line text)
currency (Single-line text)
facebookid (Single-line text)
gender (Single-line text)
avatar (Single-line text)
Click here to learn how to create a custom property in HubSpot.