1. What is the Operator feature?
This feature will allow you to collect data from your audience with a personalized, rich-media experience. We clearly see better conversion rate than a classic entry-form.
2. Create an Operator
- In your Fastory account, navigate to Operator
- Click on Add a new sequence. You'll see a preview of that Operator appear on the right side of the screen.
- Give it a name and click on No trigger to chose where your operator is going to appear.
3. What are the trigger possibilities?
- Pin : This type of Operator will appear in every brick of every microsite or landing page, in your workspace. This setting is a good way to collect data continuously.
- Trigger on brick : This type of Operator will allow you to link your Operator to one or several selected bricks. Select the story and the brick you want your Operator to appear on. Click on the + to trigger it on another brick.
4. How it will be displayed in my experience
You have three possibilities to configure the Operator opening:
- automatically: the operator will automatically open when you will display the brick where it is setup.
- notify: a notification will appear, visitors will click on the widget to open manually the operator.
- button: in your brick you can add an Operator call to action