Fastory enables you to craft Landing Pages easily and make your content an incredible mobile storytelling experience.
Our aim is to make it simple for brands to craft immersive experiences that play out across web, mobile apps and especially social media channels with a unique tool, designed for companies.
Before diving in, you can take look at the Fastory Lexicon, to make sure you understand this guide. 😉
Simply follow these 4 steps to get a stunning Landing Page:
1. Choose a Landing Page format
You can choose between 3 types of experience : Microsite, Landing Pages and In-App Story Adds.
Read our article to know how to choose between them.
2. Choose a theme
Several public themes are already available in our gallery.
Themes allow you to get different atmospheres for the same content. They ensure design consistency. Note that you can also contact us in order to activate the "Custom Themes" Add-on.
Our pre-created themes are all different and contain:
- animated cover: this is the first screen of your experience. n the background, you'll find a video or a picture. Over it, you can put an animated headline, a logo and a text area;
- colors: each theme has a different color scheme, which will be applied on backgrounds, texts, borders, buttons, etc.;
- effects: effects impact the way texts appear on the experience. Each theme has its own effects;
... Plus, you can also create your own theme! Click here to see how.
3. Customize your Landing Page
Now, you can customize your Landing Page's content. You can edit texts, pictures, videos, etc. A lot of components are available, click here to discover them all!
Unlike Microsite or In-App Stories, you can only create one screen.
Indeed, one of the Landing Page use is to redirect to another webpage thanks to a call-to-action button.
You can preview your experience in the "Preview" tab.
4. Publish and share
Once your experience is ready to be shared with the world, publish it.
This will push the content online and it will be accessible through a URL (which you can customize).
If you want to know more about publishing, have a look to the following articles: