Fastory let you easily craft landing pages, in order to turn any of your content into an incredible mobile storytelling experience.
Our aim is to make it simple for brands to craft immersive content that play out across web, mobile apps and especially social media channels with an unique tool, which is designed for companies eco-system.
Before diving in, you can take look at the Fastory Lexicon, to make sure you understand this guide 😉
Simply follow these 4 steps to get a stunning Landing Page:
1. Select the Landing Page format
In Fastory, you can choose between 3 experience : Microsite, Landing Pages, In-App Story Adds.
Read "What's the difference between these 3 experience" to learn more.
2. Choose a Theme
Several Public themes are already available and at your disposal.
Themes allow you to get different atmospheres for the same content. Themes are your guarantee to get design consistency. (You can also contact us to get the Custom Themes Add-on activated.)
Our pre-created themes are all different and contain:
- Animated Cover: this is the first brick of your story. It is composed of a video/picture as a background. On top of it you can a customizable animated headline, a logo and a text area.
- Colors: each theme have a different color set which will be applied on backgrounds, texts, border, buttons, etc.
- Effects: effects influences the way texts appears on the Story. Each theme has its own effects.
Don't worry, you can also create your own theme! Click here to see how.
3. Customize your Landing Page
Now, you can customize the content of your landing page. You can edit texts, pictures, videos, etc. A lot of different components are available, click here to discover them all!
Unlike Microsite, and In-App Stories, you will only be able to have one brick.
One of the use of the landing page, is to redirect to another webpage for example, thanks to a call-to-action button.
You can preview your entire Story by entering the "Preview" mode.
4. Publish & Share
When your story is ready to be shared with the world, you can publish it.
Publishing a landing page will push the content online, which will be accessible with a simple customizable url.