A workspace is like a folder where you can create and manage your experiences in Fastory.
A default workspace is created when you sign up.
You can rename this workspace or create a new one to organize your work.
For example, you could create different workspaces in the following situations:
- for different customers if you're an agency;
- for different brands or subsidiaries if your organization is divided this way;
- for different locations if your organization is divided by region, state or country.
However, you should be aware that workspaces are completely independent from one another.
Across the workspace are defined:
- members and roles: people who have been invited on a workspace will be able to access all experiences in your workspace, but not the ones in other workspaces;
- statistics : you'll be able to get statistics for the experience in your workspace;
- Add-ons: Add-ons which have been activated on a workspace will be activated for all experiences in this workspace, but not for other workspaces;
- visitors: you can get CRM and users' data for the experiences you created in your workspace.
You can filter the experience you've created, and sort them by status (published, draft), formats or date.
You can duplicate an experience from a workspace "A" to a workspace "B" if you want to get the same one in another workspace.
Warning: you cannot duplicate a theme from one workspace to another. So if you created a custom theme for your experience in workspace A, it might not appear in workspace B.