Experiences can be crafted easily with Fastory!
Our aim is to make it simple for brands to craft immersive experiences that play out across web, mobile apps and especially social media channels with an unique tool, which is designed for companies eco-system.
We also want to make as simple as possible for brands to get Snapchat or Instagram ready Stories.
Before diving in, you can take look at the Fastory Lexicon, to make sure you understand this guide 😉
Simply follow these 5 steps to create stunning experiences:
First of all, you'll need to have a Fastory account to create stories. Once you've logged in, simply click on the "+ New story" button to proceed.
1. Choose an experience format
You can create Video Stories or Web Experiences with Fastory:
Web experiences are perfect for website traffic/conversion, product selling or Lead Generation objectives.
- Snapchat & Instagram Story created with Fastory are completely compatible with Instagram and Snapchat stories. They're more adapted for Brand Awareness or Social engagement goals.
Read "How to choose between Microsite, Video Story, or Landing Page?" to learn more
2. Choose a theme
Several Public themes are already available and at your disposal.
Themes allow you to get different atmospheres for the same content. Themes are your guarantee to get design consistency. (You can also contact us to get the Custom Themes Add-on activated.)
Our pre-created themes are all different and contain:
- Animated Cover: this is the first page of your story. It is composed of a video/picture as a background. On top of it you can a customizable animated headline, a logo and a text area.
- Colors: each theme have a different color set which will be applied on backgrounds, texts, border, buttons, etc.
- Effects: effects influences the way texts appears on the Story. Each theme has its own effects.
Don't worry, you can also create your own theme! Click here to see how.
3. Customize your Story
Now, you can customize the content of the Story. You can edit texts, pictures, videos, etc for each existing page. A lot of different components are available, click here to discover them all!
You can also add new pages with a simple click on the "+" in the page timeline.
Note: You can't add another page in a landing page.
In this case, you're asked to choose the page type you want to add.
You can preview your entire Story by entering the "Preview" mode.
4. Publish and share
When your experience is ready to be shared with the world, you can publish it.
Publishing a story will push the content online, which will be accessible with a simple url (that you can customize).
If the story you've just create is an Instagram & Snapchat Story, you'll also receive an email with files (1 screen of your story = 1 file). You'll be able to download these files and upload them on Snapchat / Instagram as an Instagram story or a Snapchat Story.