Share the Microsite or Landing Page from Fastory
- In the publishing step, you will be able to directly share your creation.
2. Make sure that your meta properties as been well setup.
Share the Microsite or Landing Page on your Facebook page
1. While creating a new post, enter the story URL at the top of your Page's Timeline.
2. Images from the story may automatically be added to your post's preview. There are several ways to customize the preview:
- Add or Remove Images: You can remove an image from the preview by clicking the thumbnail below Available images. Click + to add a custom image from your computer.
- Edit Descriptions: Click the description below each image or video in the preview to edit it.
- Edit Destination URLs: To edit the destination URL for an image or video in the preview, hover over the image or video and click . For videos, you'll also see the option to click No Button arrow_drop_down and select a call to action that will appear at the end of the video.
3. Click Publish
We do not recommand to use video type posts to promote your story since people who click on the video will automatically open the story under the video screen as show below.
This may lead to confusion & misunderstanding with the story navigation.
We also recommend to make new post about the story everyday, so more people have the opportunity to see it.
Pin your post
In order to get more interactions with your community, we advise you to pin the post at the top of your facebook page. This way, the story will be highlighted for everyone who comes to your page.
- You'll need to be an admin or editor to pin Page posts. To pin a post to the top of your Page's Timeline
- Go to the post on your Page's Timeline
- Click arrow_drop_down in the top-right corner
- Select Pin to Top of Page
- When you share a link from your Page, you can include a preview in your post. The preview can include up to 5 images and videos with descriptions and unique destination URLs.
Create a call to action
Calls to action help drive people from Facebook to take actions that are important to your business.
You can add a call- to-action button to your page to direct people to your story at no cost.
To add a call-to-action button on your Page that directs people to your story:
- Go to your Page’s cover photo and click + Add a Button.
- Choose your call-to-action, and enter the URL for your website.
- Click Create.
Boost the post
Boosted posts appear higher in News Feed, so there's a better chance your audience will see them.