- Sign in to your Twitter account
- Paste your published Microsite or Landing Page link there to validate the twitter card. If you want to make some changes, you can still modify metadata from the deploy tab in Fastory.
- Type your Tweet into the box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the top navigation bar. Add the link of your story in your tweet. Twitter will automatically display metadata on your tweet.Important: A URL of any length will be altered to 23 characters, even if the link itself is less than 23 characters long. Your character count will reflect this.
- Make sure your update is fewer than 280 characters. We advise you to add some special characters or emoticons to make your tweet stand out from the crowd.
- Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
- You will immediately see your Tweet in the timeline on your homepage.
Pin your Tweet
Pinning a Tweet allows you to showcase your Microsite or Landing Page at the top of your profile page for as long as you’d like.
- Open up Twitter Profile Page
- Choose Tweet you would like to Pin
- Click on the three dots
- Select "Pin to your profile page"
- The Tweet will not automatically appear at the top of Page